Archer MR600 - Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR600 - Offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer MR600 - Offline
Archer MR600 - Offline
2022-07-29 14:22:27
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210914 Rel.59719n

HI,  this is a follow up to a closed  topic from this forum from 2021.

My Archer 600 randomly Appears offline  (cloud device Offine)  in Tether app - no there is no distortion to internet connection , as devices connected to router via wifi have stable internet connection without a problem.

The issue seems to be related only with router losing connection with cloud;

When I try to access this device via cloud remotely (example : read via Tether  SMS received on sim card in router) most often its offline ; 

Randomly it works correctly ( I havent figured why - once in 20 times I would say)

ONLY after router reset  I can access device remotly for about 5 minutes - as long as I keep connecting via Thether it stays active , the moment I stop it goes offline after about 5 min for good until next reset. 

While I did setup automatic reset every 24h and try to access it only then - this is super incenvenient.  I tried firmware update but it doesnt help . Thinking to replace to another brand, please help ! 

Regards,

Lukas

Options
5 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 - Offline
2022-07-30 09:37:33

@Ziommo 

I have the same problem.

Do you also get the error message "Internet is unavailable." if you check for latest firmware?

This is really frustrating to see such an error message while the system logs do not contain any information.

Sidenote: The search function of the community forums is horrible bad, or is it just me? The search results show anything but the searched word(s).

Options
2022-07-30 19:32:24

@Homberger 

Hey, mine does not have  "Internet is unavailable" isse.

Options
2022-08-01 09:58:45

@Ziommo @Homberger 

When you are next to the MR600 router, please make sure MR600 internet works fine, then use mobile data of of your phone to check the device on Tether App, if the device still shows offline, please send me a private message to let us know your TP-Link ID and MAC address of the MR600.

In addition, please also record the specific time that the device shows offline.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-08-05 13:53:11

@Sunshine 

Thanks Sunshine, 

I have sent you address detail by private message. The offline state is continues, except right after restarting device. 

About 5 min ago I did another restart just for test purposes - before restart it was offline in Cloud, then  it went online , and after about 5 min its offline again 

(I can access it on local WIFI, but if I switch my mobile to external 4G network it cant be accessed) 

Looking forward for your tips .

Options
2022-08-08 06:16:15

@Ziommo 

Thank you very much for the detailed information, could you please send us an email to support.forum@tp-link.com? our engineer will continue to follow up your case and try to debug the issue.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 630

Replies: 5

Related Articles