No Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No Internet
No Internet
2022-08-02 12:43:01 - last edited 2022-08-04 02:49:59
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 200511 Rel.43036n

Hello, I hope someone can help me here. I bought the mentioned router for our vacation in Croatia. When I got here yesterday I bought a prepaid Internet card from T-Mobile HR. This works perfectly on my cell phone. In the router everything seems OK. It shows internet connection and wifi. I can also access the user interface of the router from my cell phone via the web browser, which basically shows everything as OK. The problem:

I can log into the WLAN on all devices, but only without Internet.

What can I do to give these devices internet access? Firmware update doesn't work, by the way, since I don't have internet.

Many thanks and regards Thomas

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No Internet -Solution
2022-08-03 08:38:24 - last edited 2022-08-04 02:49:59

@Sunshine 

Hello, thank you for the answer.

In the meantime (after a day of googling) I found a solution. The seller of the SIM card activated the card on my cell phone and said that I simply had to plug the card into the router. It's not that easy, you have to adjust the APN. Since the card's default profile was not customizable, I had to customize a new profile with the apn internet.ht.hr.

Now everything works fine 😀

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:No Internet
2022-08-03 02:37:43

@Thomas72 

Hi, do you mean the MR6400 receives good 4G signal and internet status on web interface shows connected but client devices have no internet access?

If so, please confirm if the prepaid SIM card plan you are using allows to work on 4G router to share internet access to multiple devices or not. It is recommended to confirm with the ISP. If it allows to work on 4G router, please share with us a screenshot of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page and also a system log file.

Options
Re:No Internet -Solution
2022-08-03 08:38:24 - last edited 2022-08-04 02:49:59

@Sunshine 

Hello, thank you for the answer.

In the meantime (after a day of googling) I found a solution. The seller of the SIM card activated the card on my cell phone and said that I simply had to plug the card into the router. It's not that easy, you have to adjust the APN. Since the card's default profile was not customizable, I had to customize a new profile with the apn internet.ht.hr.

Now everything works fine 😀

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:No Internet
2022-08-04 02:49:52

@Thomas72 

Glad to hear that you've resolved the issue! Well done!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 3

Related Articles