can not connect BAND 1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

can not connect BAND 1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
can not connect BAND 1
can not connect BAND 1
2022-08-04 09:48:30 - last edited 2022-08-04 11:58:08
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210226 Rel.59749n

I purchased Archer MR200(EU) V.5.20 router for 4G connectivity. It works well for few days. but suddenly it stop working on BAND 1 (BSNL 4G Band).  whenever i connect my sim it didn't connect network and cant access internet.

Whenever i tried to connect BAND 1 it shows DISCONNECTED 

So I am not able to connect BAND 1 other sim and other bands are working

I tried reset settings, restore and, manually profile settings but it didn't works...

Options
6 Reply
Re:can not connect BAND 1
2022-08-05 06:17:54

@Jateen 

Hi, do you mean it is able to connect internet by using other bands with BSNL SIM card but band 1 doesn't work?

When you set it to band 1 only, is there still any 4G signal? you could check the network type, band and signal strength when using band 1 only. If there is no signal and network type shows No Service, please insert the same SIM card into another 4G device to see if it works on band 1 or other bands. 

Options
2022-08-05 09:03:09

@Sunshine 

Unfortunately BSNL have only one 4g band in my area (band 1) and it works well in 4g mobile.
but Airtel have four 4G band in my area Band 1, 3, 8, 40
When i tried to connect Airtel with manually band 1 it shows disconnected and no network. But other three bands works well manually.

I was using bsnl 4g band 1 manually before it stopped.
But now no network in bsnl

Options
2022-08-08 06:13:28

@Jateen 

Hi, based on the screenshot, it seems that you are using Aritel SIM card with manually selected band 1 and internet status disconnected, could you please also check Advanced->Status page where we could check the network type, band and signal strength etc.?

In addition, how about the screenshot of Advanced->Status page when using BSNL SIM card with manually selected band 1? if it shows No Service, please insert the same SIM card into your smartphone, then check which network type and band it works on your smartphone.

For android phone, you could install LTE Discovery App or LTE Cell Info: Network Status App etc. to check the network type and band.
For iPhone, please type *3001#12345#* into the area you normally use to input a phone number and press call. You will enter Field Test mode, and you should see the Freq Band Indicator or EARFCN or UARFCN number.

Options
2022-08-08 11:07:03

@Sunshine 

It shows no signal when i insert BSNL 4G sim in router Auto/Manually both mode (Advance>Status>network type> no signal)

when i inserted same BSNL 4G sim on android mobile it shows BAND 1 signal in LTE Discovery Application 

Options
2022-08-10 07:48:00

@Jateen 

Hi, based on the screenshot of mobile phone, even though it uses band 1, the signal strength is quite weak with RSRP -121dBm.

Please try to move the location of the MR200 to somewhere else with better BSNL signal such as near a window etc. to see if it will receive any signal from BSNL.

In addition, please also make sure the two external LTE antennas on the MR200 are still installed properly.

Options
2022-08-13 08:27:49

@Sunshine 

Hi,

Thank you for your support. as per your suggestion i tried my bsnl sim in router on my terrace where signals are strong (full network in mobile). and also tried other place where good signals strength available but still it doesn't respond in router it shows no signal in any bsnl sim  

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 261

Replies: 6

Related Articles