how to refurn a new modem for a refund

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-07 00:35:51 - last edited 2022-08-07 00:38:23
Model: Deco X20-DSL  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have spent 6 hours trying to setup this new modem and everytime it tries to connect to the wifi network it just setup, the modem light goes red and won't complete the setup.

I have entered my TPG username and password for my PPPoE connection but have no NBN internet connection.

My old modem works using the very same details, so I suspect the new modem is faulty.

This modem and mesh were to replace my TP-Link Powerline adapters that no longer work with the NBN (the keep resetting the modem every 5 to 10 minutes).

Had NBN and TPG check the line, all fine. Unplugging the Powerline adapters fixed the problem, plugging them back in immediately reset the router repeatedly.

Are TP Link modems compatible with the NBN at all ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:how to refurn a new modem for a refund
2022-08-08 01:05:18

@Cold_feet 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

Deco X20-DSL is compatible with the NBN connection.

Except for the PPPoE username and password, Do you also need VLAN ID, like VLAN ID 2 for the internet service?

If possible, would you mind checking the private message and providing the contact details so that we could arrange a call-back service?

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 206

Replies: 1

Related Articles