does AX55 support zero-wait DFS ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-07 07:52:42
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-ax55/

the user guide claims to support zero-wait DFS but the emulator shows none.

Options
4 Reply
Re:does AX55 support zero-wait DFS ?
2022-09-26 07:11:57 - last edited 2022-09-26 07:15:36

@John588 

Strange as on the AX6000 within the advanced options you have the option to turn off/on Zero wait DFS.

The location of this setting does not exist in the AX55 (or at least mine), so i checked under the advanced wifi settings (as it shows in the user guide) and Zero wait DFS does not appear to be there.

According to the manual it should look like this:

I am running EU version on latest official firmware with hardware V1. Although the manual seems to be the same for the different hardware versions released.

Options
2022-09-27 06:16:57

@SamBurd  @John588 

If so, I guess Archer AX55 doesn't support Zero Wait DFS.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-09-27 06:20:35

@Liverpool20 

Bit misleading really hey.

It doesn't say in the specs (on the website, but neither does the AX6000) but it does in the user manual. 

Options
2022-09-27 09:09:52

@SamBurd 

The user manuals are for reference, and they may only apply to the factory-released version.

As you can find in the user manual, there is a note:

"Note: Features available in the router may vary by model and software version. Router availability may also vary by region or ISP. All images, steps, and descriptions in this guide are only examples and may not reflect your actual Router experience."

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 726

Replies: 4

Related Articles