Can the Deco App show amount of data usage for the router and for each device?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-12 15:46:13

I just switched from Google WiFi mesh to Deco AXE5300 Mesh.   The speed is a LOT faster but I am missing a lot of the utilities of the app.   Is there a way to see in the Deco how much data I used for the router (over a period of time) and for each devices?    I can't seem to find it in the app.   I can see real time speed (upload/download) for each device but that's the ONLY thing I could see.

If that's not possible with the current firmwire and app, I would like to request this feature as it is very useful information for me.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can the Deco App show amount of data usage for the router and for each device?
2022-08-15 09:04:07
I have an M5 and that info is in the monthly report for me, which is a button on the More tab in the app.
Options
Re:Can the Deco App show amount of data usage for the router and for each device?
2022-08-15 23:39:28

@Tail0r Thanks.  I just got my first weekly report today.  So it will be a while before I get a monthly report.  I was hoping that this will be something you could see in real time like Google WiFi.

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 3045

Replies: 2

Related Articles