no signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

no signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
no signal
no signal
2022-08-22 04:55:55
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

HI, when i reboot my router often there is not internet connection, i have to reboot till it works.

the firmware is updated, the sim is ok, nay ideas?

thank you

LB

Options
7 Reply
Re:no signal
2022-08-24 11:09:30

@LukaB 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is?

After a reboot, if internet doesn't work, please send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page along with a system log file.

In addition, when the problem happens, if you just unplug the SIM card and plug it back in, will it work again?

Options
2022-08-24 12:42:02

@Sunshine hi

Thank your answer, i tried ti reinsert the sim ,but It still di not work, now the router works correctly ,next Time if It Will happen i Will sensi you thè files you  requested.

Thanks again,have a nice day

Options
2022-08-25 07:14:59

@Sunshine 

this is my ISP:

thanks

luKaB

Options
2022-09-09 07:15:21

@LukaB HI, it happened again , i send to you the screenshot.

now i unblocked again the sim ( it was already unblocked), i reboot and it works

thank you

LUKAB

Options
2022-09-13 10:21:14

@LukaB 

Hi, thank you very much for the reply.

May I know if the problem happens on every reboot? or happens randomly?

Based on the screenshots, you selected several bands manually, please try to change the band back to Auto and check if the problem still happens, if so, you could also try to change Network Type from 4G Preferred to 4G only to see if it helps.

Options
2022-09-14 14:23:45 - last edited 2022-09-14 14:41:42

HI  @Sunshine , in the last few days it happened every reboot, i followed your advices, but nothing changed, it needs to reboot 3 times to get signal... really i don't know.

my sim card belongs to a MVNO a virtual operator, could that be one of the reasons this happens?

thanks a lot and sorry for my english

Options
2022-09-15 10:37:23

@LukaB 

Hi, thank you very much for the reply.

MVNO should be able to connect automatically as well after a reboot, please change the band back to Auto, then change Network Search from Auto to Manual, it will search available networks, please select the carrier name that your SIM could work, then check if it helps.

However, if the problem still happens, please send email to "support.forum@tp-link.com" with this forum ID 578660, and provide us a screenshot of Advanced->Status page when it doesn't work after a reboot. Our engineer will follow up your case.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 345

Replies: 7

Related Articles