sms sending problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

sms sending problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
sms sending problem
sms sending problem
2022-08-25 15:30:03
Tags: #SMS
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: the last one

Hello everyone. my modem gives me a strange error : when I try to send sms from the app telher tells me sim card not ready, although I receive them and can send those of automatic alerts. in fact if I send the sms of automatic tests start without problems, if I try to write a new one I get the error. Does anyone have the same problem? sorry for my English...

Options
1 Reply
Re:sms sending problem
2022-08-26 11:07:59

@stefan_italy 

Hi, thanks for the feedback.

May I know who your SIM card carrier is? and if you login the web interface of the MR6400 via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, are you able to send SMS successfully on the web interface? 

If web interface has the same issue, please share with us a screenshot of the error message, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file and send it to us.

By the way, could you please double check the hardware firmware on the product label? is it V5.0 or V5.20?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles