Using RE 205 as an Access point; the device shows "No Internet" as soon as it reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Using RE 205 as an Access point; the device shows "No Internet" as soon as it reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-27 18:18:20
Model: RE205  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

Hi Team,

I am using RE-205 extender as an Access point (router connected to the extender with a LAN cable and then connecting other devices wirelessly to the extender). I was able to set it up properly but as soon as the main router or the extender gets rebooted (due to power outage or any other reason), the internet on the extender stops working. I mean it shows the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz connections but it shows "No Internet" in the connected devices. I have to re-plug the LAN cable for the internet to start working again. 

Any help/leads to fix this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 410

Replies: 0

Related Articles