Router not working after firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-06 14:00:21
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

after downloading and installing the firmware the router stopped working. I downloaded from here http://tplinkmodem.net/ as per suggestion. I don't know the version. Now the power light keeps blinking and every so often all lights appear, then go. Wifi doesn't work, and I can't access to the system page via the abovementioned link, not even with an ethernet cable.

I tried resetting it with the 30 30 30 rule, nothing. The reset button is unresponsive. I tried a few methods on youtube, nothing. I can't believe it's so hard to wipe this fricking box clean. ANy idea??

THANK YOU!crying

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router not working after firmware update
2022-09-07 07:59:53

@Iparalyze 

Hi, sorry to hear that.

May I know if you downloaded firmware from official website and updated it locally? or updated via online upgrade?

Since there is no version information now, we are unable to confirm if wrong firmware was uploaded, but it seems the device has been bricked now since factory reset has no response either. It is recommended to contact the retailer where you bought it or the local technical support in your country to check warranty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 431

Replies: 1

Related Articles