VERY LOW SPEED of archer mr 400 ac 1200 4G LTE ROUTER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-15 05:40:35
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.2.00.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220518 Rel.59424n

Good   morning to all. My problem  with the  ARCHER  MR 400 AC 1200  4G LTE ROUTER. I am from INDIA.  router is about the  lo download as well as upload speed.  The   download  speed varies  between  8 to  17 and  UPLOAD  speed is pathetically  LOW  BELOW  1 MBPS.  If  any  community  member  having  solution of  ABOVE  BOTH SPEED PROBLEM I will be  thankful to  him to  receive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks   and Regards   to all members         .  

Options
2 Reply
Re:VERY LOW SPEED of archer mr 400 ac 1200 4G LTE ROUTER
2022-09-15 11:02:41

@DHIMANT5.-_ 

Hi, please check the network type and band on Advanced->Status page to see if it works on 4G LTE. 

If so, you could go to Advanced->Network->Internet page to select different 4G bands to see if the speed will be improved.

In addition, please note that the MR400 is a LTE CAT4 product which doesn't support 4G+,if you have any other LTE CAT4 product, please insert the same SIM card into another device at same location to test speed for comparison.

Please note that most smartphones now supports higher LTE category or even 5G, so we need to compare the speed with devices supporting the same LTE category.

Options
Re:VERY LOW SPEED of archer mr 400 ac 1200 4G LTE ROUTER
2022-10-03 05:29:01

@DHIMANT5.-_ thanks  sunshine  for the reply.

DHIMANT5.-_ wrote

Good   morning to all. My problem  with the  ARCHER  MR 400 AC 1200  4G LTE ROUTER. I am from INDIA.  router is about the  lo download as well as upload speed.  The   download  speed varies  between  8 to  17 and  UPLOAD  speed is pathetically  LOW  BELOW  1 MBPS.  If  any  community  member  having  solution of  ABOVE  BOTH SPEED PROBLEM I will be  thankful to  him to  receive.                                                                                                                                                                                                                Thanks   and Regards   to all members         .  

thanks for reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 280

Replies: 2