Archer AXE75-Data PAcket Loss on ZOOM

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-15 10:52:11
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V16
Firmware Version: 1.0.5 Build 20220405 rel.80113(5553)

I recently purchased the TP-Link AXE5400(ArcherAXE75) router.  I replaced a Netgear Nighthawk RP7000 because the 5GHZ stopped working. With the new router I am having data packet losses and unstable internet connections randomly while on Zoom.  My setup is as follows:  Xfinity XB7 modem to the AXE75 router to the TP-Link TL-SG108PE 8 port switch. From the switch 3 wired computers.  Could it be something in the router setup I am missing? I realize I am using a double NAT since the XB7 built in router is not disabled, because it is need for a wireless TV box from Xfinity.

Has anyone else with a similar setup experienced unstable internet and video/audio packet losses while on video conferencing?  I also tried Google Meet with the same results.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AXE75-Data PAcket Loss on ZOOM
2022-09-16 06:43:57

@coastman49 

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the TP-Link community.

Can you confirm if you experience a similar issue if you connect the computer to the Xfinity XB7 modem router directly and try to use Zoom? 

If there is no issue, please try to configure the AXE75 to AP mode to avoid double NAT to see if you can use Zoom or Google Meet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 263

Replies: 1

Related Articles