Deco M9 Plus - Firmware update not available ( v 1.2.11 Build 20190926 Rel 55727)
I have two Deco M9 Plus devices. Both have V2 hardware.
When I check the Firmware update settings in Deco App then it said that this firmware is up to date.
- Deco App is from Playstore and it is up-to-date. Also tried with the new Deco v3.0 app, but shows the same.
- In TPLink's M9 Plus firmware site I can see newer firmware versions (https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/deco-m9-plus/v2/#Firmware) "1.5.6_211018"
- Tried to go to "http://tplinkdeco.net", but it jumps to "http://tplinkdeco.net:30000/webpages/login.html" and shows error:
- "The requested URL /webpages/login.html was not found on this server."
- Tried with the "Deco M9Plus_2.0_upgrade_tool_v1.2.0_Windows" update tool, but it just not login. (The username/password are sure good as I can login into the Android Deco App with them) I have disabled firewalls and disabled other network connections as it is written in the tool's page.
- Tried with Win7 and Win10 with Pro and Home versions also. Compatibility mode and Administrator mode not helped too. No login allowed.
- I have installed WireShark to check what is sending out in the update tool. It is trying to connect to tplinkdeco.net, but this local webserver on the device is not good in this firmware (see above)
Is there any way I can try to update my Deco M9 Plus units?
Any help is wellcome!