Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to Deco X50/X55_V1_1.4.1 Firmware Modifications 1. Support WireGuard VPN Server/Client. 2. Support built-in easy configuration of NordVPN/Surfshark VPN. Note: In compliance with l
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted ThreadVPN
By David-TP · Latest post 4 hours ago by Rikko
33Helpful
3201Views
47Replies
This Article applied to Deco M4_V2_1.5.8 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Download Link: Deco M4_V2 Deco M4_V2_1.7.0( New version updated on 2024.3.7) Deco S4_V2 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Note! 1. Please be sure you have read
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post 3 hours ago by ARGamingPK1
56Helpful
8744Views
93Replies
Hello, I've got a setup where I'm running fibre (through some hardware) directly into a Deco X50 Pro node and running a switch off of the 2.5G out to a number of devices. After updating to firmware 1.
Firmware UpdateEthernet Backhaulspeed
By some_person · Latest post 46 minutes ago by some_person
4Helpful
98Views
4Replies
Deco xe75pro over all appears to be very nice mesh network there some issues with older wifi devices amazon sticks wifi 5 devices . overall hthe deco performed very well compared to the extender i kee
Roaming6 GHzNetwork ConnectivityFirmware Update
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 54 minutes ago by tonyjp2022
1Helpful
57Views
3Replies
After updating the firmware on my X50 yesterday my SolarEdge inverter (SE4000H) has no connection anymore and I cannot get it to connect anymore. The inverter always had difficulties connecting when I
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityIoT Network
By Dennis42 · Latest post an hour ago by Dennis42
0Helpful
28Views
3Replies
Hi, So my TP-Link Deco M5 system that has been extremely stable has unfortunately become very unstable. The two mesh nodes (not the main node) which are connected via ethernet backhaul keeps dropping
Firmware UpdateEthernet BackhaulNetwork Connectivity
By Marty_Freez · Latest post 2 hours ago by JAYATRI
1Helpful
60Views
5Replies
@TP-Link @David-TP When You will fix M9 by adding an option for a static WAN port so every time ISP is down whole deco network won't be useless? For 2 Years users have been asking You to fix this crit
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestBug
By Diabl0
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
I've just been browsing the site, chewing the cud, when I noticed there was an update to the S4 v2 firmware (version 1.6.1) launched on 5 February 2024. The firmware has 'Fixed some security vulnerabi
Firmware Update
By Vanellus · Latest post 5 hours ago by Vanellus
3Helpful
226Views
7Replies
I've just received a notification in the Deco app that there's a new firmware version available for my Deco but it's not listed on the website yet, and the notes for the update are exactly the same as
Firmware Update
By Wrayman · Latest post Yesterday by StaneB
2Helpful
239Views
9Replies
So, a week ago I upgraded all my Deco to 1.2.0 Build 20231229 Rel 43148 (at least this is what the app shows) and after that Deco app became very, very unstable. Main problems: -it continously shows t
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivitydeco app
By Happy_x50 · Latest post Yesterday by rauquier
5Helpful
166Views
8Replies