Powerline OneMesh not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-28 13:36:55
Tags: #OneMesh #Wifi
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just set up my new powerline system consisting of:  900mbs Fibre via Vodafone modem - AX1800 TPL router -  TL-wpa8631p KIT x 1 and TL-wpa8631p x 2

Tether app "appears" to have added all three powerline devices and they work with my wired clients through their ethernet sockets; BUT

Wifi only works using the AX1800 wireless router.  Stood next to it im getting 700mb+ so the fibre is doing its part of the job; but go downstairs where the Powerline wifi devices are, and all my device (iPhone or laptop) does is connect to the AX1800, meaning speed has dropped off to 70mb, move aq bit further in the house and lose wifi completely.

Looking at the tether app it implies all 3 powerline devices have wifi set up - but a cannot connect to them as part of the onemesh network, and they never show as having any wifi throughput of data.

I only went for this syetm setup so i can have fast wifi wherever i am in the house - on this performance i have wasted my money and might as well stick with a basic powerline system i had before which worked, albeit, much slower.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline OneMesh not working
2022-09-30 07:37:55

@350186

Hi, here for AX1800, Do you mean Archer AX21 or AX23 since AX1800 is not the model?

It said here that you might need to log into the web interface of 8631P to add it into the onemesh network:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 401

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles