Does the Asus GT-AC2900 support adaptive QoS?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-06 22:13:56

Would like to know if it's possible to view the web history of a particular client on the GT-AC2900 router. I did a Google search but the instructions show a "Adaptive QoS" button in the left pane under the General tab. This button doesn't appear in my router configuration.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Does the Asus GT-AC2900 support adaptive QoS?
2022-10-08 06:20:57

@Blade-Runner 

You are inquiring about an ASUS router setting in the TP-Link community, I guess the TP-Link moderator may not answer it. You can try to ask in the ASUS router forum instead.

Regarding TP-Link HomeShield, you can view the Top 5 most visited websites as described here, but I guess it's for the whole network client devices but not for a specific client.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 97

Replies: 1