Shutting down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Shutting down

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Shutting down
Shutting down
2022-10-14 23:51:22
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have 5 decos in my house.  And about a month ago, they started to shutdown.   I reboot them and I'll get internet for 10 min and the same happens again.  I've had them for 1 yr now.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Shutting down
2022-10-15 10:20:46

@Deejay12546 

Are you still connected to the Deco when its not working?  Namely is there a WiFi signal?

If so try pinging 192.168.68.1   if you get a reply then the Deco are connecting and passing traffic ok.  Gut feeling its more than likely your ISP or ISP Router (internet connection) rather than the Deco.

First thing to do is check if its hte Deco OR the internet.  If Ping works to the 192.168.68.1 then you have a full deco network OK, therefore its not the WiFi, rather the internet itself

If the WiFi drops out completely then yes it could be the Deco, would need more test info from you before I could guess more. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 134

Replies: 1

Related Articles