not aggregate band

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

not aggregate band

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
not aggregate band
not aggregate band
2022-10-19 18:21:44
Tags: #band aggregation
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ‪1.5.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210914 Rel.59719n

Hi everyone, I have a problem with mr-600 v2 becouse for one year it was all ok but since 2 days the modem no longer aggregates bands.

I have just checked that connected the bts (I've only one near me) has all the bands I connected to before the problem encountered. (1-3-20).

If i select one of this band i can connect without problem, but if I try to aggregate  band the modem just stays connected to one band and not perform aggregation.

Do you have a solution?

Options
5 Reply
Re:not aggregate band
2022-10-19 18:27:41

this is my configuration and i show you that band is only one.

Options
2022-10-20 07:50:33

@Saimon77 

Hi, whether and how the bands will be aggregated is related to base station as well, could you please try to test the same SIM card in other 4G+ devices at same location and check if it will work on 4G+? if so, please also check which band(s) it works on and show us the screenshot.

By the way, for the MR600, if you change the band from manual to auto, will it work on 4G+?

Options
2022-10-20 09:29:43

@Sunshine 

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried to insert sim on my cell and it works fine, also I tried to insert my cell's sim into mr600 but seem that not aggregation not working. it always blocked on one band.

if I try to switch manualy (forcing in band selection a determinate band) it's takes all bands 1, 3 and 20 that are bands that I receive.

But if I try to select 2 bands it choose one band and remains stuck on one of that.

I have tried also to insert "auto" in band filed but it always stuck on one band :(
I don't know why it worked correctly until monday and after no more.
I hope can you give me some suggest or new firmware that it cans fix this problem.
Thanks
Simone

Can you see that it can receive 1, 3 20 band but it can't aggregate them

Options
2022-10-21 08:02:22

@Saimon77 

Hi, when the SIM card works on your cell phone, please confirm if the network type shows 4G or 4G+, and which 4G band(s) the phone is using?

For android phone, you could install LTE Discovery App or LTE Cell Info: Network Status to check the 4G band of phone.
For iPhone, please type *3001#12345#* into the area you normally use to input a phone number and press call.You will enter Field Test mode, and you should see the Freq Band Indicator or EARFCN or UARFCN number.

Options
2022-10-21 08:47:20

@Sunshine 

Thanks but the problem seem is auto fix surprise

I tihnk threre was a problem in to bts, but I don't know why in my cell the aggregation it was ok in 4g+ and in the modem no.

It's a misterius

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 242

Replies: 5

Tags

band aggregation
Related Articles