Not getting full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Not getting full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Not getting full speed
Not getting full speed
2022-11-04 15:08:11
Model: Archer C5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v600c.0 Build 190815 Rel.34526n

Hello,

I got a problem with my internet. I have a 200bps of internet which i get fine through wireless but i get only 100mbps through wired connection.

I'm using a Cat6 cable and i have gigabyte lan card (D-Link DGE-528T).

Sadly i don't see an option in the router meny to change the speed to more then 100mbps and it's like it is capped at 100mbps

Options
1 Reply
Re:Not getting full speed
2022-11-08 11:58:29

@Trickyyy 

Archer C5 V4 is targeted to Service Providers and its FW is customized, thus the configuration and settings may be different from the generic versions.

What is the link speed on the gigabyte lan card (D-Link DGE-528T) when it is directly connected to the ISP modem? Try with another LAN port on the ISP modem, try with a different CAT6 cable also, then observe again if the speed can be improved.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 156

Replies: 1

Related Articles