Du (UAE) LTE settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Du (UAE) LTE settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Du (UAE) LTE settings
Du (UAE) LTE settings
2022-11-06 08:40:48
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi All, 

I recently purchased the Archer Mr600 in the hope of improving my 4G wireless speeds for steaming. 

I had a dlink 4g router that connected using a DU sim card without any issues. 

However, when placing the sim card in the new MR600 router it doesnt connect to the Internet at all. 

I have tried the default Du profile (I have installed the latest ISP list)  so the router is aware of Du and does recognise the sim card as being a Du one. I have also tried to mirror the dlink settings that work into another profile (altough I noticed the only thing not present on the MR600 compared to the dlink one is the absence of a 'dial number' option)

Has anyone used this router in the UAE to connect to Du (the carrier) successfully? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Du (UAE) LTE settings
2022-11-07 06:45:59

@richribbon09 

Hi, May I have a screenshot of the Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page? 

Please go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file and share it with us as well.

In addition, what is the firmware version of your MR600 V2?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 250

Replies: 1

Related Articles