Cant Connect to the Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-08 17:52:09
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a problem with my new Archer C6 router, i everything is set up correctly but when i tried to connect to the network on my pc it said, Connected, No internet, the same with every other device, the internet sign on router is lighting on orange, and i cant login to the set up page, because everytime i enter the password on the "tplinkwifi.net" site or just the ip it keeps saying the password is incorrect, i tried every common password, i hard reseted the router but its the same, can someone help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant Connect to the Network
2022-11-08 19:35:06

@Plrkk 

Hi,

How did you setup the Archer C6 the first time? (I mean after you unpacked it from the box)

Were you asked to set a new password when you went to the router's setup page for the first time? (two entry fields, one for a new password and another for re-confirmation of the password)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 1

Related Articles