Wifi not working but ethernet is fine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-10 10:50:26
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(4555)

Hi,

As of this morning wifi is not working on my AX11000, is not visible for any device in the house. 

I tried:

• Reboot
  • Power off for a couple of minutes
  • Restore settings
  • Update Firmware to 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(4555) which is the latest for my device 
  • Factory reset
  • Different settings changes

Nothing seems to fix it. Mentioning that I tried to connect from 2 different laptops, 3 phones and a smart tv also mentioning that the previous firmware version was build 200716.

My current settings after factory reset are the following (see attached image):

OFDMA - Enable

Smart Connect - Enable

Wireless Radio - Enable

Network Name (SSID) - TP-Link_IDP

Security - WPA/WPA2-Personal

Version - WPA2-PSK

Encryption - AES

Password - **********

Transmit Power - High

WMM - Enable

Short GI - Enable

AP Isolation - Disable

Airtime Fairness - Disable

Zero Wait DFS - Disable

Beacon Interval - 100

RTS Threshold - 2346

DTIM Interval - 1

Group Key Update Period - 0

Also I already tried to put no security and password and the wifi is still not visible and also tried to enable the quest wifi but that one is also not visible.

Thanks,

Sergiu O.

File:
Capture1.PNGDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi not working but ethernet is fine
2022-11-16 10:59:37

@sergiuo 

It seems the firmware is not the latest, try upgrading to the latest official version first, then check again if you can see the wireless signal.

If nothing helps, I would recommend contacting tech support to be advised further.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options