Adding to Existing Network Deco M9 Plus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-12 03:47:40
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello all,

I've been pretty happy with my Deco M9 Plus for the last 4 years, but now I would like to increase my coverage area (just got out of the military and finally able to settle down in one place!) and was wondering if any of the current TP link products would work with my older model, ie do I need to start over and buy all new equipment. Also, if any one product would be better than the rest. Thank you in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Adding to Existing Network Deco M9 Plus
2022-11-12 14:44:41

@Gamesh 

If you like Deco M9 Plus, I would recommend to just buy more. TP-Link still sells them. It makes sense to expand coverage using same type of hardware. Also, there is firmware beta for M9 Plus with very useful features: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/574954

If you add different Deco model to your Deco mesh, you might lose some of these features.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1

Related Articles