New Firmware Deco M9 Plus 1.6.0
The 1.6.0 beta firmware for Deco M9 Plus is available for testing now. It supports all the new features on the official 1.6.0 firmware of Deco M5.
For V2/2.2/2.6/2.8, Download link: Deco_M9_V2_1.6.0_220823
For V1/1.1/1.2,Download link: Deco_M9_V1_1.6.0_220823
Be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions for TP-Link Beta Firmware before proceeding!
There is something we want to share with our users first:
The 1.6.0 firmware version is a leap forward and any feedback after the firmware upgrade will be highly valued. If you have any confusion about the firmware upgrade or happen to experience a similar issue, please feel free to comment below.
More details about New Features/Enhancement:
1. Added Reboot Schedule for every day/week under Deco App > More > Reboot Schedule.
2. Added support for customizing Satellite Deco Signal Source under Deco App > Internet > Select the Satellite Deco > Signal Source.
3. Added support for customizing clients Connection Preference under Deco App > CLIENTS > Select the client > Click the gear icon on the right-up corner > Connection Preference.
4. Added No-IP and DynDNS to the DDNS settings under Deco App > More > Advanced > DDNS.
5. Added Smart DHCP on/off switch in Access Point mode under Deco App > More > Advanced > Smart DHCP.
6. Added a prompt notification when the Ethernet link rate goes down to 100Mbps.
7. Added schedule and bandwidth limit to guest network under Deco App > More > Wi-Fi > Guest Network.
1. This firmware downgrade could be done via firmware recovery-How to use firmware recovery.
2. Please update your Deco APP to the latest version for the new features.
3. If there are non-1.6.0 models in the Mesh network, you may miss some new features but this feature will be supported via firmware update in the future.
4. You may miss some new features when Deco is set to Access Point mode.