New Release Deco M9 Plus 1.6.1
The 1.6.1 official firmware of Deco M9 Plus now is being released.
For V2/2.2/2.6/2.8, Deco M9 Plus_V2_1.6.1 Build 20230403
For V1/1.1/1.2,Deco M9 Plus_V1_1.6.1 Build 20230403
1. Added Reboot Schedule for every day/week under Deco App > More > Reboot Schedule.
2. Added support for customizing Satellite Deco Signal Source under Deco App > Internet > Select the Satellite Deco > Signal Source.
3. Added support for customizing clients Connection Preference under Deco App > CLIENTS > Select the client > Click the gear icon on the right-up corner > Connection Preference.
4. Added No-IP and DynDNS to the DDNS settings under Deco App > More > Advanced > DDNS.
5. Added Smart DHCP on/off switch in Access Point mode under Deco App > More > Advanced > Smart DHCP.
6. Added a prompt notification when the Ethernet link rate goes down to 100Mbps.
7. Added schedule and bandwidth limit to guest network under Deco App > More > Wi-Fi > Guest Network.
8. Fixed the bug that the built-in speedtest has low speed test results.
1. This firmware downgrade could be done via firmware recovery-How to use firmware recovery.
2. Please update your Deco APP to the latest version for the new features.
3. If there are non-1.6.0 models in the Mesh network, you may miss some new features but this feature will be supported via firmware update in the future.
4. You may miss some new features when Deco is set to Access Point mode.