Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Good news! The Wi-Fi 6E Deco Mesh Group is enlarging! A new member-Deco XE200 is coming right now. As our newest AXE11000 Whole Home, Tri-Band Mesh, Wi-Fi 6E System, Deco XE200 is the most powerful De
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By TP-Link · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ncov
25Helpful
3892Views
42Replies
Deco X50-PoE
Deco X50-PoE is the first Deco model which supports PoE power supply and ceiling/wall mounting. General questions about Deco X50-PoE Q1: What is PoE? Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that all
OfficialPOEFeature RequestHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post 2022-07-14 11:39:41 by David-TP
6Helpful
2492Views
1Replies
Deco APP 3.0
Hi All, Now we are delighted to announce the breaking news that Deco APP is about to get a major update with multiple amazing changes to the UI and interactions. For the Android system, the latest Dec
OfficialHighlighted ThreadDeco APP 3.0
By David-TP · Latest post 9 hours ago by David-TP
280Helpful
18456Views
206Replies
This Article replied to: All Deco models. Recently, we have received some inquiries that the Deco network is green and working fine, but on the Deco APP, it said "Paint Your Home in Wi-Fi and let's be
OfficialLet's BeginHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
1450Views
2Replies
Deco M9 Plus 1.6.0
Hello Everyone, The 1.6.0 beta firmware for Deco M9 Plus is available for testing now. It supports all the new features on the official 1.6.0 firmware of Deco M5. For V2/2.2/2.6/2.8, Download link: De
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post 6 hours ago by MagicianThing
114Helpful
22883Views
134Replies
With the popularity of the 5G broadband connection, TP-Link will release its first 5G Router---Deco X80-5G(EU) very soon. Equipped with the highest-level 5G technology, it’s designed for those who nee
Deco X80-5GOfficialHighlighted Thread
By David-TP · Latest post Yesterday by eastpak
22Helpful
802Views
8Replies
I am trying to set up connection alerts to diagnose a problem with my heating system. I turn "known device alerts" on, add a new alert, select the device, select online/offline/both etc., select "Done
Highlighted ThreadConnection Alerts
By Meshdave · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
23Helpful
2389Views
26Replies
I bought a replacement phone for my Samsung Galaxy S8, the new Galaxy A53 5G. Already out of the box performing the installation I couldn't get a connection to my Wifi Mesh network (Deco X60). Once in
Highlighted Thread
By EJvalo · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
109Helpful
6762Views
74Replies
This Article applies to: All Deco models Zoom/ Skype/ Microsoft Teams, and other Video Conference Platforms Typical Problem Description: 1. After connecting to the Deco Wi-Fi, Zoom says that the signa
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By TP-Link · Latest post a week ago by Schapie
7Helpful
5012Views
12Replies
Deco X50(V1) 1.1.0
Hi All and @JoaoRamos, @knittl79 @macroth72 Good news! The beta firmware 1.1.0 for Deco X50 V1 is ready which has added similar features as 1.6.0 versions on Deco M5/M9 plus(1.1.0 version on Deco X55/
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted Thread1.1.0
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Se1lad
17Helpful
700Views
8Replies