Archer MR600 goes offline and does not recover

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-17 14:33:52
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have found similar threads but no clear solution.

My router has the latest firmware, At least this is what the admin page says.

I scheduled a daily reboot at 04:30 AM.

The problem continues.

This only started one month ago. I have had the router on 24x7 for one year with no issues. I had not even an automated reboot enabled.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR600 goes offline and does not recover
2022-11-21 12:12:35

@LPC 

When the problem happens, are you able to login the web interface of the MR600? If so, please send me a screenshot of Advanced->Status page when losing internet and also send me a system log saved on Advanced->System Tools->System Log.

Besides, please also check network type and band on Status page when internet works fine and also when losing internet, if the band is different, the problem might be caused by band switching, please try to select 4G band manually to see if it will be more stable:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3099/

In addition, since it was working stable before, do you have any other 4G device available to test for comparison? which will help to confirm if it is router issue or ISP/base station issue.

By the way, when the issue happens, will it recover automatically or you have to reboot the MR600 to get internet again?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 568

Replies: 1

Related Articles