Votes

More detailed System Log (including DHCPS discover, offer, request and ack messages)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

More detailed System Log (including DHCPS discover, offer, request and ack messages)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-17 17:13:34
Tags: #System Logs
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel 43110(4555)

Hello,

I have the same need expressed by another customer in topic https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/263888 that is to extract from Archer AC1200 A6 V3 System Logs concerning DHCP discover, offer, request, and ack messages (date, time and MAC addresses).

The reason why I need to have this kind of information is to be able to register date and time at which each device connect / disconnect to / from my network.

Recently I had to move from Archer A6 V2 to V3 in order to increase the number of devices in access control white list beyond 32 units.

By default the level <6> debug with DHCPS log was present in Archer A6 V2 whereas to my surprise I discovered that this is not present anymore in Archer A6 V3.

Is there I way I can enable this information in the System Log of V3? More in general is there a way to enable different types/levels of debug information in the System Log or this requires a different firmware to be developed / distributed?

Please let me know what can be done. Thanks in advance.

With best regards

LucaMon

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 193

Replies: 0

Voters 1

Tags

System Logs