DC Power Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DC Power Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DC Power Connection
DC Power Connection
2022-11-18 12:31:29
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

What are the dimensions of the DC connector to the AX10?  I bought an extension cable with a 5.5mm X 2.5mm plug but the inner dimension appears to be too big.  I bought it because the only place I could find a specification (TEKMART) clearly stated these dimensions. 

I really need to know the correct dimension before ordering (and waiting for) another cable

Can anyone help, please?

Options
3 Reply
Re:DC Power Connection
2022-11-20 10:39:56

@Kestrel4 

The barrel outer / inner diameters are most probably 5.5 mm x 2.1 mm.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-11-20 11:00:03

@Kestrel4 

Thanks, Terziyski,

I guess the distributor of the AC/DC converter had just got the specs wrong.  The inner looks smaller than 2.1mm but I have just ordered that as a replacement 

Options
2022-11-21 07:35:32

Hey @Kestrel4 

I find this thread, you can check.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 697

Replies: 3

Related Articles