Two routers, two subnets, one network? How to do this?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-20 15:23:51
Tags: #static routing
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20210719 rel.12163(5553)

I currently have my network set up on a 192.168.0.x subnet (on my Archer AX6000).  I have another router (Linksys WRT1900AC) that I'd like to set up with a 192.168.1.x subnet so I can place my network camera traffic on that ip range instead of the main network.  I know it has something to do with the static IP routing on each router but I'm not saavy enough to understand setting it up for the first time.  I'd like to be able to access the cameras on the 1.x network from the 0.x network.  Is that possible and can anyone provide me with some details on how to accomplish this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Two routers, two subnets, one network? How to do this?
2022-11-20 19:32:58

@marklyn 

Hi,

Are the two routers separately connected to another modem router (that provides the connection to the Internet) or is the Linksys WRT1900AC connected via its WAN port to one of the Archer AX6000's LAN ports?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 1

Tags

static routing
Related Articles