Deco App 3.0.48 - Parental Control Graph Issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-27 07:59:59
Tags: #HomeShield #Parental Controls
Model: Deco X25  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 Build 20220218 Ref 44168

I have the Deco X80 5G, sorry its not in the model list for me to add it there. 

I'm using the Deco app 3.0.48 on my iPhone 14 Pro running iOS 16.1.  I have set up parental controls as part of HomeShield Pro but i seem to have an issue with the graphs that show up for each profile. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/043SNTN-eb2Aw8mnlmk0lAwUA

I have attached a link to a video in my iCloud that shows 2 dates, Thursday 24th and Wednesday 23rd of November 2022.  For the purpose of the video we will focus on Thursday 24th.

As you can see in the video the graph for the 24th shows mainly for the morning and the graph for the 23rd shows mainly the afternoon/evening.  Now if i focus on the 24th i refresh the graph using the pull down method and it updates to show the full day.  Once you move off the 24th and back on again you will see it reverts back to showing only the morning again and the full days data has disappeared again. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or i'm doing something wrong?  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

John

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco App 3.0.48 - Parental Control Graph Issue
2022-11-27 09:20:07
I found another post that recommended deleting the app and reinstalling it. That’s seems to have worked for now. All previous day’s data is now showing correctly. I will keep an eye on it for the next few weeks. 😁
Options
Re:Deco App 3.0.48 - Parental Control Graph Issue
2022-12-03 10:07:14
So it turns out that reinstating the app is a temporary fix. The exact same issue crops up the next day. It’s totally random. Some days it show a full days data and sometimes it just a partial day. No idea why it does this but I’m certain it’s a bug in the iOS app. ☹️
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 2

Tags

HomeShield
Parental Controls