My router suddenly doesn't read the sim anymore.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-27 17:20:55
Model: TL-MR100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, my router suddenly doesn't read the sim anymore. The same sim has always worked for over a year and now suddenly only the power and wifi lights come on but not those of the sim. I tried to reset the modem but it didn't solve anything and I tried the sim in a smartphone and it works perfectly. How can I do?

Options
3 Reply
Re:My router suddenly doesn't read the sim anymore.
2022-11-28 02:36:44

@danyele315 

Hi, are you still able to login the web interface of your MR100 when connected to the MR100?

If so, please go to Advanced->Status page to check the SIM card status and share with us a screenshot.

Options
2022-11-28 10:02:11

Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't access the interface as I can't establish a connection.

Options
2022-11-29 06:20:43

@danyele315 

Hi, accessing the web interface of the MR100 doesn't require internet access, please connect a computer to the MR100 via either Ethernet cable, or via WiFi, then try to use tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1 to login its web interface.

If it is not accessible, please check if your computer has obtained a correct IP address such as 192.168.1.x, try to ping 192.168.1.1 on the computer.

However, if IP address is correct and ping works but web interface is still not accessible, I am afraid the MR100 is defective, if factory reset doesn't help, please contact the seller where you bought it to check if it is still under warranty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 3

Related Articles