Votes

Internet connectivity test / speed test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-28 21:16:50

I have several sites using different internet connection methods and until recently I was using the periodic speed tests as a very basic way of testing internet connectivity and the connection quality. If a site was getting 2mbs then I would investigate if there was a connectivity problem but if it was over 20mbs then I would accept it and assume everything was ok. However since the latest firmware update the periodic speed test has been removed, I know it can be triggered manually but I need a periodic update to show to clients who like automated graphs. Could this feature be reinstated or maybe even improved by having a option to specify which speedtest provider to use or even the ability to run a host on one of my oc200's that the others can run speed test to.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet connectivity test / speed test
2023-01-14 08:41:25

@jezpgreat 

Would be great to have the option back and have a regular test on speed and latency.

Never had issues with the speedtest.net option, was sad to see it go

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 266

Replies: 1

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters