Unstable LAN connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unstable LAN connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unstable LAN connection
Unstable LAN connection
2022-11-28 22:50:14
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V19
Firmware Version:

Hello,
I have a problem with unstable lan connection through access point mode.

I have enabled access point mode on my router to access my provider's public IP. Public IP works fine, but every few seconds the LAN disconnects and reconnects.

In the access point mode, I can't go to the router's website, I don't know if it's normal. The application on the phone is also not working because I cannot finish the router configuration because it ends with an error.

Is there a solution to this?

Today I updated the router to the latest version, there was also such a problem before.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unstable LAN connection
2022-11-28 23:33:39 - last edited 2022-12-06 19:48:25

@Sadocha 

You can follow this guide (Case 1) to configure Archer C64 in AP mode. AP mode is mainly used when you have an ISP or your own NAT capable router already installed and you want to expand your existing network further avoiding double NAT.

To be able to access Archer C64 in AP mode easier you can set its LAN IP address as Static IP (within your existing ISP router LAN subnet).

For example if your main router is with LAN IP address of 192.168.1.1 then you can set C64 with an IP address of 192.168.1.254.

Connection between your existing router and C64 should be: (main router) LAN port => (Archer C64) WAN port.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 311

Replies: 1

Related Articles