DHCP server not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DHCP server not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DHCP server not working
DHCP server not working
2022-11-30 07:50:09
Tags: #Dhcp
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi 

I have a router tp-link Archer C9 which always worked as dhcp server in my Network. I have also 2 Network switches (tp-link 8 port easy Smart and 4 port unmanaged) and a NAS server Synology DS920+. Recently I wanted to test the Pi-hole on my NAS. To do this I have disapbled dhcp on my router and turned on on my NAS. It was not working well so I decided to get back and set the Pi-hole as DNS manually on some devices. I have turned off dhcp on NAS and turned on on my router, reset and.... not working. Tried to turn off the NAS, reset everything including all the devices. Only devices with IP reservation connect to the Network. DHCP is turned on, but it has 0 clients and no device get the IP. 

Please help, what can I do to make it Work again. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:DHCP server not working
2022-12-01 05:52:51

@Damiannn 

A factory reset on the Archer C9 should restore the connection. You can connect a computer to the C9 by cable directly to confirm if you have internet access. If yes, that means the C9 itself is back to normal.

If the NAS still doesn't work, try to reset it also.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 212

Replies: 1

Tags

Dhcp
Related Articles