Wi-fi connection suddenly drops all at the same time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-03 08:30:27 - last edited 2022-12-05 00:55:58
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.12.0 Build 220924 Rel.63783n(5553)

Again reporting. in my newly bought Tp-Link Archer C6 V4, i have noticed that the wifi connection for 5GHz band suddenly drops and and immediately comes back like after 2 seconds. i have noticed it in my phone and laptop 2 times. its not like i was very far away from the router. i was like 5 to 6 feet away. well the  connection got established immediately (the ISP router its connected to was fine and there was no orange light in the Archer C6. it was always green and never turned orange whenever this happened. Archer C6 is being used in AP mode). yesterday it happened when i was watching a stream. today it happened again. you can guess what could happen if it happens during live sessions like during a live match, live classes, etc.

i am guessing it's firmware related. i want all the wifi stability related issues get resolved in the new firmware update 

Currently the wireless setting is set like this:

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wi-fi connection suddenly drops all at the same time
2022-12-05 11:14:16

@itip 

Try changing the Security to WPA2-PSK[AES] only without WPA3-Personal.

Try changing the 5G channel to a clear and fixed one.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 408

Replies: 1

Related Articles