Vendor Configuration Files

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-08 19:54:37 - last edited 2022-12-09 08:57:12

Hello,

I'm having difficulties with Vendor configuration files for EC120-F5, EC220-G5 and EC230-G1.

After creating a Config file and uploading it to a new router via AginetACS, the new router gets same SSID and PIN as the device I've created the config with.

I've read the Aginet Config Operation Manual but could not find a solution.

Tried setting the password to "?undefined?" in General config and the SSID as "Name_XXXX_2G" (XXXX should be replaced with last symbols of each device's MAC address, 6.2 - 6.3 in the manual). Tried uploading config straight from the router I've created it with and from Aginet Config Server. No luck. 

Can anybody please help with some information on how to properly create the Vendor Configutarion Files, including Account Permission Settings and custom SSID with specific router's PIN as wireless key, that fits any newly connected router to network? 

Thanks in advance

Options
4 Reply
Re:Vendor Configuration Files
2022-12-12 07:50:14

@labor222 

These models seem to be customized versions for the local providers. Are you an end-user or a provider?

I guess you will need to contact the local tech support for advice.

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-12-12 13:19:56

@Liverpool20

Hello, I'm from ISP company and we are the local Internet, DVB-T/C and IPTV/OTT services provider.

It's seems, very difficult to get qualified support from Worldwide or Poland business support.

Thanks for response, goog luck!

Options
2022-12-13 02:18:02

@labor222 

Are you from Poland? This is their official tech support phone call:

For users in Poland
Telephone:
+48 (0) 801 080 618 / +48 22 360 63 63 (for calls from mobile phones)
Fee:
According to the operator's tariff.
Work hours:
From Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 19:00

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-12-13 09:40:39

@Liverpool20 

Hello, I'm from Lithuania, Baltic (www.unet.lt). I tried to call, of course, calls are redirecting to TP-Link Poland's site.

The problem isn't easy explainable and solvable by phone, so suggestions were to write by email.

No one my email has response from TP-Link support emails to provided vipsupport.pl@tp-link.com and support.baltic@tp-link.com.

Also more than a year ago I have created an account to agile.tp-link.com for the AgileACS usage in our network. Tried to contact technical support by existing web-form on this site - no one response.

That is why i'm looking for technical support around, in private forum too.

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 4

Related Articles