connecting a 4disk storage to usb shows only 2 disks in archer ax55

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-09 03:17:39
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1. Build 20220621 rel.71166(4555)

Hi, 

i have a client who bought a archer ax55 on wich he will add a 4 disk usb storage device. When i connect the device the router only gives me 2 disks as partition G and partition H. 

The other 2 disks do not show up in the router admin, so i can't share them.  I tried the same storage device on my zyxel router just to be sure there was no issue with the storage device ,no problem 4 disks available in the admin of the zyel. I made a connection from a laptop to the shared storage on the archer55 in the hope, maybe the other disks wil show as soon as i connect to one of the maps in the storage, but still only the 2 disks visible.

I could not find any documentation that there are limitations on how big the  storage disks can be, how many files, or how many disks / partitions the storage can handle, so can you give me a fix for this issue? 

My own zyxel is over 4 years old, so i think a brand new archer ax55 should be even better in sharing the storage on the usb port, so hope you can help me fix this issue.

grtz

Dennis

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 0

Related Articles