Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello. I'm looking to buy either the AX55 or AX73 but apparantly there is no way to only share specific content. Is a way to exclude folders with media share just like file share... Someone else made
USB SharingFeature Request
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Hello everyone My computer recently updated and apparently USB Printer Controller Utility doesn't quite work with it. As soon as it starts, it tells me "Server does not exist", this is obviously becau
USB Sharing
By SebastianJ · Latest post a week ago by 2022servant
1Helpful
2692Views
13Replies
Does anyone here have tested or know the actual USB transfer rates? Is it the same as AX73 even if the CPU has changed? Is it still the same performance? I really want to make an educated buying choic
USB SharingFeature Request
By RaidNoir · Latest post a week ago by RaidNoir
0Helpful
63Views
3Replies
https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/188526 Sorry for making a new thread but the other one was locked, so I couldn't reply to it and had no choice. So just read that one if you want
USB Sharing
0Helpful
33Views
0Replies
Hello, I am attempting to set up an external hard drive through USB via my Archer C7 and I am having issues. I would like to use the "enable authentication" n the Folder Sharing settings but my login
USB Sharing
By TAC657
0Helpful
58Views
0Replies
Hi - Is that even possible? I found one link here to a generic utility download, but that stalled my computer & prevented normal startup, and I had to remove the entire thing with its extensions to be
USB SharingPrinter sharing
By Polarius · Latest post 2022-10-26 21:31:12 by Polarius
4Helpful
82Views
2Replies
I just upgraded from Catalina to Monterey. I was using the previous version of TP-Link USB Printer Controller without any issue. After upgrading to Monterey, I downloaded the new utility version for m
USB Sharing
By skube
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
Currently TP-Link USB Printer Controller only support until MacOS Catalina. Please update it and support for MacOS Big Sur
Highlighted ThreadUSB Sharing
By anderscheow · Latest post 2022-10-11 10:40:04 by dederoung
45Helpful
19991Views
124Replies
I have successfully connected my external hard drive to the router and accessed it from my PC through wi-fi, but I can't create a desktop shortcut to access the folder easily! right now each time I ne
USB Sharing
By Jousef · Latest post 2022-10-04 00:10:29 by terziyski
2Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I have an AX5400 Hybrid WiFi 6 router. I am attempting to use a HDD connected to the USB port of my router as a NAS / NVR - to store the streamed output from my security cameras. I am able to access t
USB SharingPort ForwardingVPNRSTP
By TP-Lurch · Latest post 2022-10-03 13:56:32 by TP-Lurch
1Helpful
106Views
2Replies