Votes

Wifi off time

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Wifi off time

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Wifi off at night / wifi schedule. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi off time
Wifi off time
2022-12-11 03:31:43 - last edited 2023-02-14 07:15:52
Tags: #Wifi off time
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hello Team

I want my mesh routers wifi to be switched off during night time just any like other routers.

But with mesh routers you mention that once wifi is off no way other node can  connect back to primary node when primary node wifi is enabled .This is was the reason given for not having wifi off time in mesh routers.

How about when main power is down and both primary  and secondary  nodes are down and when power is back both nodes are up and running automatically.Secondary  node is able to establish connection  with primary node.I don't see any difference between power off and wifi off 

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 164

Replies: 0

Tags

Wifi off time