Archer C6 not letting teredo work.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-14 16:42:53
Tags: #IPv6
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.7 Build 20220613 rel.64828(4555)

Teredo tunneling interface doesn't work when on my home Wi-Fi. When running the "Netsh Int Teredo Show Stat" command on my computer, CMD returns two values that are a sign of trouble: State: probe (primary server) and after a little bit Error: primary teredo server unreachable over UDP. The problem is not in my computer because when i connect to a hotspot from my mobile data, Teredo works just fine. I tried "playing" with almost all settings on my router. I tried opening port forwarding for all the important ports. I tried disabling firewall, DoS protection and enabling DMZ at the same time. Nothing changed. The same problem always persisted. I also tried to hard reset my router - didn't work. The problem might be with my ISP but I hope the problem is solvable without having to talk with my ISP.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 0

Tags