Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I used to have a public IPv4 with the previous ISP and thanks to that (plus a DDNS service) I was able to use the built-in OpenVPN feature to connect to my home network anytime. My new ISP gives me: a
VPNIPv6
By Maxiride · Latest post 10 hours ago by tlhackque
5Helpful
456Views
9Replies
Currently, the router UI focuses more on the iPv4 information. There should be a separate section in the Home page and in the advanced home page showing IPv6 usage.
Feature RequestIPv6
By gigakb · Latest post Yesterday by gigakb
0Helpful
41Views
2Replies
I have a public IPv6 address, but non-public IPv4, therefore I wanted to access home services from outside via IPv6. I configured the WireGuard VPN server. If I connect from the home network, the VPN
VPNIPv6WireGuard
By Froggy650 · Latest post a week ago by Froggy650
0Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Hi, I have activated IPV6 and I'm now trying to forward a port to a local machine, I have added this rule in the firewall rules of the IPV& section: But it doesn't work, the port is always blocked. Wh
IPv6
By Valoulou · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Valoulou
0Helpful
135Views
4Replies
Hello, On IPv6 the DNS is not propagated over DHCP, custom DNS server or automatic from ISP, client does not receive any DNS server ...on IPv4 everything is ok.
Firmware UpdateIPv6Network Connectivity
By Sergiu_Papuc · Latest post 2024-03-08 09:55:38 by DamianR7
0Helpful
81Views
1Replies
HP PRINTER HP SMART APP has anyone had hp printer working on hp smart app fjoined the network then go offline while the printer is connected to the router internet fine dns is fine but the printer sta
Network ConnectivityIPv6Wi-Fi 6EFirmware Update
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2024-02-22 14:17:37 by tonyjp2022
0Helpful
209Views
4Replies
I am trying to host a server through IPV6 but the router is blocking it, where can I find the IPV6 firewall settings? I think I'm looking for something like this, but I can't find it
IPv6Port Forwarding
By themostnormal · Latest post 2024-02-16 09:11:15 by themostnormal
6Helpful
597Views
8Replies
hi, What are the models of access points with VPN/OpenVPN support that also have Wi-Fi 6 capabilities?
VPNWi-Fi 6EIPv6
By empbilly · Latest post 2024-02-11 20:27:23 by terziyski
1Helpful
138Views
1Replies
Hello, I am looking for a wireless AP with GB ports. It seems the TP-link products directly marketed as AP aren't very good valued. For example, the TL-WA1201 (https://www.tp-link.com/th/home-networki
Access Point ModeIPv6Wi-Fi 6E
By tikmok · Latest post 2024-02-03 16:58:44 by terziyski
2Helpful
317Views
1Replies
Hello, I have been using this router since 2021 and I can say that it works very well, but for a long time I had a problem with the wan cable, it was in a bad state and after 3 years I finally called
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityInstallationIPv6
By Stefan4 · Latest post 2024-01-22 17:38:00 by terziyski
1Helpful
224Views
1Replies