Router con Firmware OpenWrt 18.06.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-23 15:13:28
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello:
I bought a TP-Link Archer C60 (AC 1350) Router, the issue is that it comes with a firmware that is not the original one, they have installed "OpenWrt 18.06.1" and I cannot enter the Router to change anything, IP address or SSID , the username and password are wrong. The seller does not give me a solution to the issue. I would like to put the original firmware but since I cannot enter the router, I don't know how to do it. Is there the possibility of doing it with some boot trick or something like that?
Thank you

Hola:
He comprado un Router TP-Link Archer C60 (AC 1350), el tema es que viene con un firmware que no es el original, le han instalado "OpenWrt 18.06.1" y no puedo ingresar al Router a cambiar nada dirección IP o SSID, el usuario y password estan mal. El vendedor no me da solucion al tema. Quisiera ponerle el firmware original pero al no poder ingresar al router, no se como hacer. Existe la posibilidad de hacerlo con algun truco de arranque o algo así?
Gracias

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router con Firmware OpenWrt 18.06.1
2022-12-25 11:39:24

@Sergio07 

Hi, I googled online and found something for you. You can try following the guide to see if you can upgrade the firmware back into TP-Link stock firmware.
How Revert OpenWrt Firmware To TP-Link Stock Firmware

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Router con Firmware OpenWrt 18.06.1
2023-05-22 14:12:28

@Liverpool20 

Hello!
Thanks for your help, I had already seen that option to restore the original firmware, the problem is that I don't have the router password. When they changed to OpenWrt Firmware 18.06.1 they did not inform me of the password so I cannot enter. If I reset it to the factory, I have OpenWrt again.

Hola!
Gracias por tu ayuda, ya habia visto esa opcion para restaurar el firmware original, el problema es que no tengo el password del  router. Cuando cambiaron al Firmware OpenWrt 18.06.1 no me informaron el password entonces no puedo entrar. Si lo reseteo de fabrica, me queda de nuevo el OpenWrt.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 332

Replies: 2

Related Articles