Limited LAN and WiFi speeds (RELOAD)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-02 02:53:15 - last edited 2023-01-05 09:23:45
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1.6 Build 20220128 rel.15823(4555)

Hello everybody.

I started a thread couple months ago and had no time to solve the problem till the end. Now I see my question got lost. 

Please, help me to solve this problem.

Sincerely, Genadi.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Limited LAN and WiFi speeds (RELOAD)
2023-01-05 09:23:37

Hello @GenadiM 

Thank you very much for bringing this up to our attention.

We can keep discussing the issue in the previous thread, since we have troubleshooted there. I will lock this thread to avoid further replies.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 1

Related Articles