Archer C6 keeps disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-08 06:49:51
Tags: #Network error
Model: Archer C6U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.14 Build 20211118 rel.43110(5553)

Hi,I have been facing constant connectivity issues with Archer C6u V 3.20 router and new laptops that I own. 

The internet symbol keeps disconnecting in laptop and reconnects every 10 mins. 

I don't face this issue in other old laptops or any devices like my mobile/ipad etc. ISP provider has checked the line and confirmed no issues as well. 

My laptop also had a stable connection with other routers (Tried in my friend's house). 

Kindly help to resolve this issue

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6 keeps disconnecting
2023-01-09 10:52:10

@Omniman 

I'm curious about the brand and model of the wireless adapter of the new laptops, are they the same brand and model? How many of them?

Do you use Onemesh or Smart Connect on the Archer C6U? Try to disable both of them to observe if the new laptops can connect stably.

BTW, which region are you based? It seems I cannot find the hardware version V3.20 for Archer C6U on the global website. Is the model or hardware correct?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/archer-c6u/#Firmware

If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 318

Replies: 1

Tags

Network error
Related Articles