Roon Arc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Roon Arc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Roon Arc
Roon Arc
2023-01-11 03:50:04 - last edited 2023-01-11 03:51:54

Hi

I have two x75pro decos set up as a "wifi router". I use dedicated music server software called Roon" that gives remote access away from home through a system called "Roon ARC".  I can only access my computer remotely when I change the settings from "WiFi router" to an "access point". I require my decos to be in "wifi router" mode. My main deco is wired into my home modem.and my second deco is wired into my computer running "Roon". How can I remote access while keeping the decos in "wifi router" mode ? It works perfectly if set to "access point" but I then lose the ability to ethernet hardwire anything into the second deco

Options
1 Reply
Re:Roon Arc
2023-01-12 03:06:11

@SWISS 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I think you might have a Double NAT issue in the network. You might need to open a port for the music server on Deco and open the same port for Deco on the ISP router to allow remote access. How to set up Port Forwarding feature on the Deco

Or another workaround would be to put the ISP cable modem router combo into the bridge mode.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 216

Replies: 1

Related Articles