Cable needed for Archer TX3000E

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-11 18:34:00
Model: Archer TX3000E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

As per subject, I have misplaced the 4 pin USB header (F) to 9 pin USB header (F) cable for connecting this card to my motherboard which means that I cannot use the bluetooth function of this card. I have contacted TP-LINKs support but they told me that they do not sell spare cables.

Can anyone suggest where I may be able to source a replacement cable, it seems a shame and wasteful to have to buy a separate bluetooth dongle or alternative card.

Thanks in advance,

Options
4 Reply
Re:Cable needed for Archer TX3000E
2023-01-12 00:15:58

@M.R.K 

Hi,

Sourcing this particular cable separately will be no easy task, because the connector on the PCIe card itself is not standardized and hence manufacturers will use any 4-pin connector they find to be suitable for their needs.

A search on ebay<dot>com for "USB bluetooth cable 4 pin to 9 pin" returns a couple of results for such cables, but it doesn't look like any of them would fit into the ultra-tiny 4-pin socket of the Archer TX3000E card.

Options
2023-01-12 07:10:36

Im trying to install a tp-link AX3000 WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 POWER Adapter Archer TX3000E into my desktop and it says to locate an available F_USB connector and plug the USB cable into it on the motherboard.

Options
2023-01-12 20:29:19

@JiwanFilembxd 

Hi,

Look for connectors like the one's marked with red arrows in the picture below.

In case you can't make out any of these on your motherboard, then please tell us the make and model name of you motherboard. Usually this information is prominently placed somewhere on the PCB, like you can also see in the picture.

Options
2023-02-15 05:30:55

I've only ever used this feature in any device when there's another internet connection available. I'm not sure how it would even work in my situation where the wifi is the only connection to the outside world. If you give me a specific command / thing to try I will get back to you with the results

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1101

Replies: 4

Related Articles