WPA7617 on Intermittent Powerlink connection.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-17 07:09:45

The power line LED on the extender turns on and off too. To be clear, the receiver and adapter do seem to successfully pair up but the connection is intermittent.However the adapter seems to work fine as we have AV500/AV600 extenders which are paired perfectly with it.I have tried pairing the extender with the adapter multiple times - by plugging them side-by-side at several different dual outlets as well as by plugging the extender into the adapter's pass through socket. I have ensured there are no interfering electronics near either units and I've tried setting up the extender with all the AV500/AV600 units turned off. I've reset the extender multiple times and tried it with an older AV600 adapter, but still without any luck.

Options
1 Reply
Re:WPA7617 on Intermittent Powerlink connection.
2023-02-03 06:18:31

We have never faced timeout issue while our jvms run on ec2 instance. As we started migrating to fargate, we have been  facing this issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 1

Related Articles