Connect PLC Kit ( WPA8631) with a Deco P9

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-17 16:27:14
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT   Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I have already posted this same message on the deco forum but I didn't get any answer...

I'm considering the option to get a deco p9 and create a hybrid mesh net in my home, until now I've been using a PLC Kit TL-WPA8631P, the main problem is that:

- I use PLC because there is a thick wall and wifi signal tends to fade, making the link unstable.

- The main power grid distribution is old and there is not electrical grounding so the further from the socket plugged to the PLC attached to the Ethernet line of the router the less speed I get.

I was thinking if it could be possible get the most of the link bandwidth from the wifi signal just before wall with the deco and deliver it through the PLC that deco P9 has.

The signal from the wifi perspective would be good, and from the PLC perspective would be at the same time closer to the deco P9 attached to the router (than my plc) and close to the PLC in my room.

The big question is, I know both products ( three in reality, deco P9, wpa8631p, TL-pa8010) have the homeplug av2 standard integrated but could they work together to enhance this link?

Thankyou community,

Edu

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 142

Replies: 0

Related Articles