Use MR600 as a extender for my

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-17 18:13:47
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I previously used the MR600 sim model as wifi in my house. I now use I have a Three 5g Router.

As the MR600 is redundant now, instead of throwing it away i was wondering if i could use it as a wifi extender of sorts? If that is possible how so and is there a wireless option? 

I tried reading some forum posts, but seems little complicated. Any guildance would be appreciated. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Use MR600 as a extender for my
2023-01-18 10:20:09

@Uzzy541 

Hi, the MR600 is able to connect your existing router via Ethernet cable but it cannot to your existing router wirelessly.

If you would like to connect them via Ethernet cable, please refer to the instruction below to configure it as Wireless Router mode.

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2719/

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options