Xbox series s teredo problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-21 20:20:39 - last edited 2023-01-24 16:13:42

I have teredo problem in my xbox series i try dmz upnp port forwarding(virtual servers) and static ip But none of these methods worked my router is archer mr200

What i do to fix it(can't get teredo ip address)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Xbox series s teredo problem
2023-05-22 19:35:16

@Skalr 

I understand your frustration with the Teredo problem on your Xbox Series and the methods you've tried so far. The Teredo IP address issue can be challenging to resolve, but there are a few more troubleshooting steps you can attempt. Firstly, ensure that your router's firmware is up to date. Sometimes, outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues. Additionally, you can try enabling IPv6 on your router if it's available. This can help improve Teredo tunneling. If these steps don't work, you may want to reach out to your ISP or xbox Cross Platform Support for further assistance. They might have specific recommendations or be able to provide more advanced troubleshooting options for your Archer MR200 router. Good luck in resolving the Teredo IP address problem on your Xbox!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 1